The oil extruded from the seeds of black caraway has a high nutritional value, it contains a lot of minerals and amino acids that strengthen the immune system’s defences.
The oil cold-pressed from the seeds contains more than 50% of polyunsaturated fatty acids, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, including oleic acid from single unsaturated fatty acids. Contains vitamins B1, B2 and B3.
Has a strong antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect Increases the activity of white blood cells. Increases the body’s resistance to poisonings. It has a beneficial effect on the immune system and metabolism.
Inhibits fermentation and decay processes in the colon. It can help dissolve and empty the mucus in the intestines.
Science has also confirmed several of its beneficial effects:
– high antioxidant content
– strong anti-inflammatory effect
– it can help relieve asthma symptoms
– it has antibacterial, antiviral and fungicidal properties
– beneficial for the pancreas
– has a beneficial effect on the condition of hair and skin